Monday, January 15, 2007

Is Whitney Dating Ray-J?

Rumors of Whitney Houston and Ray-J have been doing the rounds for months now; I didn't believe them and I didn't want to post anything until I had some proof. Well here it is.The couple were spotted leaving Maestro's Steakhouse in Beverly Hills. Splashnews reportedly saw the two of them getting very cozy while enjoying drinks after dinner. At age 25, Ray-J is 18-years younger than Whitney who is 43.






It seems we can't seem to get Ray-J out of the news lately and as for Whitney well I guess toyboys are still fashionable after all!

4 comments:

Keli said...

Now this is too much to handle. I guess he likes his women older. Wow.

slyy said...

...or she likes her men younger lol!

Anonymous said...

his mother nor his fathernor brandy would stand for it..i heard they were working on some tracks togther.

whitney is coming back.

slyy said...

I hope that's all they are doing, for their sakes