Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hot New Releases 29/01/2007


Megan Rochell-You Me & The Radio
Hot new album from this Brooklyn-born Philly-based Def Jam signing. Managed by Nathan Morris from Boyz II Men and signed by LA Reid, this is a stunning debut and in my opinion one of the must-have cd's of 2007. If managed properly I have a feeling we'll be talking a lot more about Megan this year.

Album features the hot single The One You Need featuring Fabolous and strong production and collaboation work from Rodney Jerkins,Ne-Yo,Stargate and the Underdogs. "From the first moment I stepped into the studio to work on You, Me & the Radio, I felt as though I was living in a fantasy.Artists like Mary J. Blige, The Notorious B.I.G. and Marvin Gaye are my favorites, and it was that kind of emotional honesty I wanted for my own album." Other hot tracks are the infectious Betcha Didn't Know and Outta My MindCheck it out higly recommended.

[A bit of background info:Megan was a five time winner at Apollo's Amateur Night when she was just 11!]

2 comments:

yummy411 said...

oooh thanks for the heads up! wow she's working with heavy hitters already! promising..

slyy said...

Yeah it's brilliant..trust me!