Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Dreamgirls Lose Out on Best Picture Nomination


The Oscar Nominations were announced an hour ago to a mixed reaction from movie-goers. The movie, Dreamgilrls leads the nominations list with 8 nominations including Best Supporting Actor (Edddie Murphy),Best Supporting Actress (Jennifer Hudson), and Best Song (Listen) but loses out on Best Picture and Best Actress(Looks like Beyonce has lost out again on this;I can foresee Matthew Knowles having a fit over this one!)

Other nominees are Will Smith (In Persuit of Happyness)and Forest Whitaker (The Last King of Scotland) for the Best Actor, Djimon Honsou (Blood Diamonds) for Best Supporting Actor.

Hey, I wonder if Bey will now start putting her dreams of winning an Oscar in a box to the left, to the left?!

For full Oscar Nominations Click Here

1 comment:

Tisha! said...

Hey darling guess who is going to be on My Point Radio tomorrow? Me! Can't believe it...it's during your work hours I am sure but I put the details on my blog and hope that you can make it! hugz