Wednesday, December 20, 2006

New Beyonce Video:'Listen'


Taken from the Dreamgirls movie soundtrack.

Personally I can't wait for the movie to finally come out...for this whole publicity thing to end. Don't get me wrong, I am not hating on Beyonce, I think she is amazingly talented and I know the movie will be brilliant and will win countless awards(and I will go out and watch it and even buy the DVD!) but I just think the whole publicity machine behind it has been too much for us. Beyonce, in particular, is everywhere.She has been so over-exposed that I cant wait for it all to end.

Here's the proof...

Beyonce on TRL...




More proof....
Beyonce outside the Dave Letterman studios...






Need I say more?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well then give J-Hud her props instead of talking about Beyonce. I do believe that Ms. Hudson appeared on 106 and park, and I watched her perform on Leno the same night Beyonce was on Letterman.

slyy said...

Youre right, Anonymous, and thanks for bringing that up. J-Hud is very talented and i havent been giving her the due love she deserves. Will include her more.