Sunday, November 19, 2006

UK Album Releases: 20/11/2006

Here's a few essential releases dropping tomorrow.

2pac-Pac's Life
Incredibly this is Pac's 6th posthumous album and commemmorates the 10th anniversary of the legend's death. The album contains the hot track 'Pac's Life' featuring Ashanti and T.I. as well as collabos with Bone Thugs,Keisha Cole, Lil Scrappy and many many more.


Nathan- Masterpiece
I have no idea why this album took so long to drop. I mean the two singles 'Come Into My Room' and 'Round and Round' did the rounds and generated heat from as early as last year. A fantastic album from this young UK artiste and very well worth the wait. A definite must have for your record collection.


Akon- Konvicted
The eagerly anticipated sophomore album from Akon. Contains the hit single 'Smack That' featuring Eminem, the follow up 'I Wanna Love You' featuring Snoop Dogg and the very powerful 'Africa'. A very strong follow up to his 2003 multi-platnum debut 'Trouble'


Other albums dropping tomorrow:-


Tamia- Between Friends


Fat Joe- Me, Myself & I


Jibbs- Jibbs Feat Jibbs

No comments: